If you’ve recently received a purchase receipt or invite card from Topps Tiles you may be eligible to enter a prize draw to win £250. In order to confirm if you’re eligible first make sure the invite or receipt has directed you to www.tiletalk.co.uk.
Once at the online survey complete the following steps to submit your feedback and enter the draw.
How to Enter the Tile Talk UK Prize Draw
First confirm whether you received an invite card or a Topps Tiles receipt. If you’ve received a receipt follow these steps to complete the survey and enter:
- Enter the 13 digit code from your Topps Tiles purchase receipt
- Next enter the date and time of your transaction
- Answer all of the survey questions to receive your entry to the prize draw
Meanwhile, customers who received an invite card can follow these steps to receive entry:
- Enter the 3 digit store number that appears on your invite card
- Confirm the date and time using the drop down boxes at www.tiletalk.co.uk
- Submit your feedback for a chance to win £250
Tile Talk UK Survey FAQs
Where can I find my entry code?
This information is located on your Topps Tiles receipt beneath the barcode. You can also reference the sample receipt at www.tiletalk.co.uk to find it’s exact location.
Where is the store number?
The store number is relevant only for customers who have received an invite card. The number is 3 digits and is located on the right hand side of the card. In the same way as the receipt, the survey provides a sample image of the invite card that customers can reference.
What about the Terms & Conditions?
Learn About Topps Tiles
The store has more than 300 locations across the UK and is publicly traded on the London Stock Exchange. Topps Tiles is based out of Leicestershire and was established in 1963 by Alan Brindle and Ted Derbyshire.
Topps Tiles Customer Service Contact Information
- Email – email@example.com
- Phone – 0800 783 6262