- You can create an account to complete an online payment
- Login with a User ID and password if you already have an account
- Convenient online password recovery assistance is provided
- You can also make a payment without signing up for an account
Getting rid of a debt is something many folks have on their minds. Unfortunately, sometimes this is easier said than done. However, if you’ve received a collections notice from PMAB, you shouldn’t have too much trouble using its easy online payment system. For instance, you can process an online payment REGARDLESS of whether you feel like signing up for an online account (what a relief!). In order to pay without an account, simply enter your reference number and payment method to get started.
Paying With an Online Account
- First, you’ll need to go to www.payments.pmab.com and click the appropriate link
- Next, fill out the required information to set up your account (reference number needed)
- Once you sign up you’ll be able to complete your online payment
- Additionally, you can check your balance and print your statements
- Please note that you will receive email communications after you sign up
By the way, the system also provides easy online password recovery (for those who have created an account). If you wish to reset a password, enter either your User ID or reference number. Next, enter the email address associated with your account before clicking the Reset Password button (doesn’t get much easier than that now does it??).
PMAB is a part of the MedA/Rx group of companies. MedA/Rx is a BBB accredited business and has been going stroing since 1988. If you have questions for MedA/RX, try reaching out to the company’s offices in Charlotte, NC.
MedA/Rx Contact Information
- 4135 South Stream Blvd., Suite 400
- Charlotte, NC 28217
- Phone – 866-885-7622
- Fax – 704-643-8418
More payments to make? Learn how to Pay Your Shed Online