Cracker Barrel employees who have earned a reward for a job well done can retrieve their card in just a few easy steps. Here we’ll discuss not only how to locate your reward card in just 3 easy steps. Additionally, you can review relevant information on how your reward relates to your end of the year tax situation. Let’s get started!
Cracker Barrel Employees Redeem Your Cashstar Reward Card
- Step 1 – Enter the promo card you received from your manager or ETC
- Step 2 – Type in the PIN number linked to your reward (also provided by manager or etc)
- Step 3 – Enter your email address (required in order to access your card)
Once you submit all of the above information at www.cracker.Barrel-redeem.cashstar/redeem you’ll be taken to a screen that shows your reward card. Please note that you can either take a quick screenshot of your reward or print it out to use at a later date. Now that you have your card let’s take a look at the relevant tax information regarding your reward.
Cracker Barrel Cashstar Reward Card Tax Information FAQ
- Am I on the hook for taxes? Yes. Employees are responsible for taxes on the reward card for the amount it was issued for.
- What kind of taxes am I responsible for? Your Cracker Barrel Cashstar Reward Card is subject to federal, state, and local taxes.
- What if I don’t want my card? Make sure to let your manager know if you don’t want the card or forget to claim the reward. Your manager can disable the card to ensure you don’t pay any undue taxes.