- Enter your HBO Max TV sign in code exactly as it’s shown
- The HBO Max sign in code is 6 digits in length
- Click the box at the top of www.hbomax.com/tvsignin to begin
- Help Center is available for questions about the TV sign in
So you want to watch HBO Max on your TV but don’t know how to get started. You’ve come to the right place. Fortunately, HBO Max makes the process for setting up your TV for streaming incredibly easy. To say the least. Anyways, here’s a step by step guide on how to activate your TV.
HBO Max TV Sign In Step By Step Guide
- Pull up the HBO Max app on your TV and when prompted visit www.hbomax.com/tvsignin
- Enter the 6 digit code shown on your TV into the spaces provided on your device
- Click Next to complete the activation process ands begin steaming HBO Max on your TV
By the way, if you get stuck during this process or are experience technical problems you can always check out the HBO Max Help Center. Speaking of the help center, let’s find out what they have to offer!
Help Center Options at www.hbomax.com/tvsignin
- Sign In Help – Good for customers who are having trouble logging in
- Account Help – Topics such as how to change account info and plan options
- Troubleshooting – Go here if your experiencing technical problems with the app
- Using HBO Max – Explore all the great features to enhance your viewing experience
In addition to the topics above, the HBO Max TV Sign In Help Center also offers a search option. In order to use this simply type your query into the search bar at the top of the page. Next choose relevant topic from the listings that appear to review information on how to solve your current issue.