The BJC Wallet is a user friendly online bill payment portal offered by BJC Healthcare. The system allows patients to pay bills online in just a few easy steps. Additionally, the system offers a convenient chat tool that covers a variety bill related questions.
While the payment process at www.bjcwallet.org is fairly straight forward, you’ll need to have a few key pieces of information on hand before getting started. Review the following steps to find out how to make your online healthcare bill payment.
Your BJC Wallet Payment In 3 Easy Steps
- First locate the bill you’d like to pay and visit www.bjcwallet.org
- For step 2 enter the secure health code as shown on the bill
- Finally enter the total balance of your bill
Once you locate your healthcare bill simply follow the instructions to complete your payment. By the way, you can login to your BJC Wallet at any time by entering your email address and password. In the event you need account help with a lost password you’ll need to enter your account email address.
BJC Wallet Customer Support
In addition to quick online bill payments customers can use the system to find out important account information. In order to do so use the chat icon located at the bottom of www.bjcwallet.org. Here are some examples of how patients can use the chat support tool.
- Bill questions such as missing payments, past due accounts, duplicate charges, and itemized receipts
- Update account information including your address, insurance, or payment forms
- Patients can use the chat tool to learn about financial assistance offered by BJC
- Technical issues such as logging in, password reset, and lost bills
Quick Tips For BJC Wallet Users
If you have problems finding the secure health code or total amount due use the “need help” option to bring up a sample image of the bill. Once the image appears you’ll be able to see exactly where each piece of information is located.
Spanish speaking patients can use the link located beneath the “find bill” option to change the language used at www.bjcwallet.org.
BJC Wallet Customer Service Phone Number