Learn How to File for the Parcel Pending Call Recording Settlement
- Filing a claim is the only way you’ll get a payment
- Online claim filing DOES NOT appear to be available
- The settlement only accepts 1 claim form per claimant
These days it’s rare to see a class action settlement that doesn’t offer online filing. However, every once in a blue moon one will show up. For example, the Parcel Pending Call Recording Settlement is only accept claim forms through the mail (no online filing and forms by email!). In the event you forgot how to file the old school way, STAY CALM. First, you’ll need to go to www.parcelpendingcallrecordingsettlement.com and click the Claim Form tab at the left hand side of the page. Once the form appears, print it off, fill it out, and send to the administrator.
More About the Parcel Pending Call Recording Settlement
- Resolves a class action lawsuit called Swigart Vs. Parcel Pending, Inc.
- The suit was filed over outbound recorded calls placed to consumers
- Covers call received between February 1st and October 3rd, 2018
- The total amount of the Settlement Fund to cover claims is $400,000
- Estimated payments are $71 per claim (if all Class Members file)
By the way, you’ll need to include your name, address, email address, and a good contact phone number on the claim form. In addition to this information, you’ll also need to provide the email address where you received notice of the settlement. Once you’ve filled out the entire form be sure to sign and date it before sending it away to the administrator.
Finally, it should be pointed out that the last day to file a claim is August 19th, 2019 (claim forms must be post-marked by this date). In addition to being the filing deadline, August 19th, 2019 is also the last day for exclusion requests. Meanwhile, October 21st, 2019 is the day the the fairness hearing will take place (it’s where they decide whether or not to approve the settlement).
Where to Send Your Claim Form
- 5410 W Roosevelt Road, Suite 222
- Chicago, IL 60644-1490
Print Your Claim Form Here: www.parcelpendingcallrecordingsettlement.com
Lawsuits not your thing? Learn how to pay your shed!